Breast

Blog articles about breast plastic surgery topics like breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast enlargement, breast implants, breast enlargement surgery, etc.

breast augmentation

Textured Implants Recalled By The FDA, Linked To A Rare Kind Of Cancer

An article in The New York Times was published last week talking about a specific breast implant that is being recalled due to a link to a rare kind of cancer. Textured breast implants made by Allergan are being recalled in the US by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The link to cancer is …

Textured Implants Recalled By The FDA, Linked To A Rare Kind Of Cancer Read More »

Plastic Surgery Image. Woman before and after breast reduction

Top Things To Know About Breast Augmentation

Breast augmentation using breast implants is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in the U.S. and around the world. About 400,000 women a year get breast implants in the United States. Of those, 75% get breast implants for cosmetic reasons.  The remaining 25% get breast implants for reconstruction after breast cancer. Having breast …

Top Things To Know About Breast Augmentation Read More »

Silicone breast implants

5 Signs You Need To Replace Your Saline Breast Implants

So you’re loving your saline breast implants. You feel confident and beautiful. But it’s been a while since your surgery. Is it time to give your saline breast implants a check-up? Or maybe replace them? Read below for 5 signs that your saline breast implants may need some TLC!  Share on facebook Share on google …

5 Signs You Need To Replace Your Saline Breast Implants Read More »