How to Fight the Signs of Aging Around the Eyes
The eyes are often the first things we notice about a person. When you look at your eyes, what do you see? If you see wrinkles and fine lines, you are not alone.
ELASTIderm Eye Products by Obagi
They are usually caused by aging and sun exposure. There are many things on the market that claim to help. Most people find little or no success, however, with these over-the-counter products.
If you are in search of a product that will bring back the lift around your eyes, we have a solution. The ELASTIderm Eye Products by Obagi are one-of-a-kind eye treatments that include a bi-mineral complex—copper zinc malonate—to help restore the elasticity around your eyes and reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
ELASTIderm Eye Products are only available with a consultation because they contain powerful, yet gentle ingredients, including:
- Bi-mineral complex, which includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen;
- Malonic acid, a Patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells;
- Blueberry extract, which provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals; and
- Penetrating Therapeutics, an Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin.
Because your skin care needs are unique, ELASTIderm Eye Products have been developed in a cream formula for those who prefer a smooth, rich consistency, and in a gel formula for those who prefer a cool, fluid consistency.
How to Achieve the Best Results
For best results, ELASTIderm should be applied twice daily, in the morning and at night. This way you’ll reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles throughout the day and during your beauty sleep.
ELASTIderm should be applied to the entire periorbital area. This includes the eyelid, inside corner, and outer corner of the eye.
The order of application recommended when using ELASTIderm with your current skin care regimen is as follows:
STEP 1: Cleanse face
STEP 2: Apply toner
STEP 3: Apply prescription skin products (if applicable)
STEP 4: Apply ELASTIderm Eye Cream or Eye Gel
STEP 5: Apply face/eye moisturizer
STEP 6: Apply sunscreen
In just a few weeks, you will begin to see increased elasticity in your eye area. You will also see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Call us today to set up a consultation—the sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see results!
Most frequent questions and answers
Acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. affecting nearly 50 million Americans at any time. Acne is caused when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It can often be persistent and unsightly.
The Acne Clear BBL is a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without expensive creams or toxic medicines…
Brown sun and age spots are some of the first signs of aging and sun damage.
Treatment options include
- Creams such as hydroquinone and retin A. Hydroquinone is a bleaching agent while Retin A increases cellular turnover. Over-the-counter creams will generally not have high enough concentrations to be effective.
- Forever Young BBL – Cutting edge technology providing the most powerful and effective IPL option.
The Forever Young BBL uses Broad Band Light to alter skin melanin and rejuvenate cellular DNA. Instead of spending time and money on ineffective skin care products many of our patients have turned to the Forever Young BBL to make their skin more vibrant and youthful; reducing brown and red pigmentation problems, promoting collagen, and rejuvenating cellular DNA. It is the most popular laser treatment in our clinic.
What to expect from the Forever Young BBL:
- Treatments take 20-30 minutes
- Up to 80% improvement after a single treatment.
- Most patients will benefit from adding a Micro Laser Peel and a Profractional Laser Peel ( Triple Laser Package )
Fine facial lines and wrinkles are a result of UV sun damage, the breakdown of collagen, and a decrease in skin hydration. The Micro Laser Peel and the Profractional Laser are ablative lasers designed to reverse these changes.
- The Micro Laser Peel precisely ablates the surface skin in order to remove UV damaged skin
- The Profractional Laser ablates deep columns of skin that can reach to the deep dermis. This allows for skin contraction but it also encourages new cell grown and organizes new collagen
Results depend on the depth of treatment. Recovery from a maintenance treatment can be as little as a day; but recovery from aggressive treatments can be as much as 7 days. Many patients will benefit from the addition of the Forever Young BBL ( Triple Laser Package ).
More Articles For You
A BOTOX injection is a good choice for targeting the eye and forehead area. It is minimally invasive, and a small amount goes a long way. But how long does it last? Learn more about it here in today’s topic.
BroadBand Laser (BBL) is not about empty promises and barely-there results. It uses state-of-the-art technology to affect REAL change on human skin, and it’s the ONLY treatment available today that actually changes the expression of the genes that cause skin to age negatively. It’s the real deal. Intrigued? Here are the details.