Mommy Makeover Procedures: Loudoun, Fairfax, Winchester
One of the most frequent questions I am asked is what is a Mommy Makeover. Other ways that this question might be posed is, “I just had a baby… I love him/her to death but now my breasts aren’t as full and perky as they used to be; and my belly is stretched to the point where I sometimes still look pregnant… what can you do to make me look better.”
Discover a new you with Mommy Makeover
Most of these women don’t want to be Barbie dolls. They don’t particularly want to be unrealistic. They really just want to resemble as closely as possible what they might have looked like before having children. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), breast augmentations increased by 55% between 2000 and 2006. Breast lifts increased by 96%. While tummy tucks jumped by a whopping 4000%. That is not a typo; you read it right. There was a 4000 percent increase in tummy tucks between 2000 and 2006. These figures reflect what women are asking me about in my own practice.
My practice generally sees patients from Loudoun and Fairfax Virginia, but I have a strong contingent of patients from Winchester and other parts of Northern Virginia. The vast majority of these patients are moms who are trying to reverse the effects of motherhood on their bodies. Therefore, the typical “Mommy Makeover” includes a breast augmentation and/or a breast lift, or a tummy tuck with localized areas of liposuction. These patients can be seen in the before and after section.
Most frequent questions and answers
Acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. affecting nearly 50 million Americans at any time. Acne is caused when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It can often be persistent and unsightly.
The Acne Clear BBL is a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without expensive creams or toxic medicines…
Brown sun and age spots are some of the first signs of aging and sun damage.
Treatment options include
- Creams such as hydroquinone and retin A. Hydroquinone is a bleaching agent while Retin A increases cellular turnover. Over-the-counter creams will generally not have high enough concentrations to be effective.
- Forever Young BBL – Cutting edge technology providing the most powerful and effective IPL option.
The Forever Young BBL uses Broad Band Light to alter skin melanin and rejuvenate cellular DNA. Instead of spending time and money on ineffective skin care products many of our patients have turned to the Forever Young BBL to make their skin more vibrant and youthful; reducing brown and red pigmentation problems, promoting collagen, and rejuvenating cellular DNA. It is the most popular laser treatment in our clinic.
What to expect from the Forever Young BBL:
- Treatments take 20-30 minutes
- Up to 80% improvement after a single treatment.
- Most patients will benefit from adding a Micro Laser Peel and a Profractional Laser Peel ( Triple Laser Package )
Fine facial lines and wrinkles are a result of UV sun damage, the breakdown of collagen, and a decrease in skin hydration. The Micro Laser Peel and the Profractional Laser are ablative lasers designed to reverse these changes.
- The Micro Laser Peel precisely ablates the surface skin in order to remove UV damaged skin
- The Profractional Laser ablates deep columns of skin that can reach to the deep dermis. This allows for skin contraction but it also encourages new cell grown and organizes new collagen
Results depend on the depth of treatment. Recovery from a maintenance treatment can be as little as a day; but recovery from aggressive treatments can be as much as 7 days. Many patients will benefit from the addition of the Forever Young BBL ( Triple Laser Package ).
More Articles For You
For those who want to keep the youthful appearance of their skin, we are here