Look Your Best in 2019
Buy The Gift of Beauty
Hurry Before Time Runs Out!
Holiday Gift Certificates Available
Give the Gift of Beauty
Fillers Gift Card
Fillers like Juvederm and Voluma are used to help you look and stay young by adding volume to areas of your face affected by age-related volume loss. Commonly used along with Botox.
CoolSculpting Gift Card
Coolsculpting is the amazing technology used to remove fat bulges where you don’t want them. Common areas include the chin and neck, abdomen, flanks, thighs, and knees.
Botox Special Gift Card
Botox is used to help you look young and stay young by relaxing hyperactive muscles that cause face wrinkles such as the horizontal forehead lines, the angry “11” lines between the brows, and the crow’s feet lines.
dIVA Vaginal Rejuvenation Gift Card
dIVA vaginal rejuvenation restores a woman’s sexual health by treating stress urinary incontinence (Do you pee when you jump or cough?), vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, and vaginal laxity.
Forever Young BBL Gift Card
The Forever Young BBL is the next generation photofacial IPL. It uses multiple bands of light to remove brown age spots, redness associated with rosacea, decrease fine lines, and regenerate dermal DNA.
miraDry Gift Card
The miraDry is a revolutionary treatment for excessive underarm sweating with nearly 90% success and satisfaction rates. Your clothes will appreciate it.
4 reasons to get your loved one the gift of beauty for the holidays
Beauty is a Gift that Keeps On Giving
Use a gift certificate give the gift of beauty. Popular options include gifting Botox, Facial Fillers, Coolsculpting, and miraDry.
Eat All You Want
Use a gift certificate to slim down for your holiday parties or to help with a slimming New Years Resolution. Gift your loved one Coolsculpting or Liposuction or Medi-Weightloss.
Don't Sweat It
Use a gift certificate to eliminate your loved one’s excessive sweating. miraDry is up to 90% effective.
Better Fitting Clothes
Use your gift certificate for a coupon at Medi-Weightloss. Their physician-supervised weight loss program accepts most insurance.
How to Gift Cosmetic Solutions to Others:
A Guide to Being Both Tasteful and Tactful in Your Gift Giving
The Dos of Cosmetic Gift Giving
- Be thoughtful.
- Ask the person beforehand if he or she would appreciate a cosmetic gift and if so, what kind. (Give them the chance to think about it.)
- Phrase your conversation in terms of how much you appreciate the person and your relationship and how you would like to get them something truly special that really no one else may consider.
- Reinforce how the person is perfect, and you wouldn’t want them to change, but you are open to helping them explore new territory if they want to do so.
- Be thoughtful ( Intentially Repeated ) – If you get this right, you not only will have a grateful partner, but you will have a healthier and happier relationship as well.
The Don’ts of Cosmetic Gift Giving
- Don’t impose your wishes on someone else.
- Don’t suggest what you think would be good for them.
- Don’t ask another friend to have the conversation with the person for you. This may seem like a smart way to ‘surprise’ the person, but the fact that you asked a friend to ‘spy’ for you will not go over well in many cases.
- Never assume and simply purchase a cosmetic gift for a holiday surprise without having an intimate conversation first. If your significant other doesn’t already feel loved by you, a gift for CoolSculpting or any other cosmetic procedure will probably end in hurt, frustration, and disappointment.
Purchase Your Gift Card Today !
Buy the Gift of Beauty this Holiday Season – Here’s How:
- Fill out the form and select which kind of gift cards you would like to purchase (select as many as you want)
- In the message, tell us how much value you want to have placed on each gift card selected and how many of that gift card you would like
- We will receive your gift card request and will generate your gift cards, call you for payment, and you may then pick them up at our office or we can mail them to you (be aware of holiday mailing deadlines)