Did Michael Jackson Have a Prosthetic Nose?
Michael Jackson wore a prosthetic nose, according a report — and it was missing from his surgically mangled face as he lay in an LA morgue. Left behind was a small, dark hole surrounded by bits of cartilage, Rolling Stone magazine said, citing witnesses who saw the King of Pop’s body on the autopsy table.
Michael Jackson’s pathologic obsession with plastic surgery
Jackson, who was notoriously shy about his appearance, wore the prosthetic to mask the effects of decades of plastic surgery, according to the magazine.
Most people acknowledge at this point that Michael Jackson despite his musical brilliance was deeply troubled. This fact is evident in almost every aspect of his life outside of music. For most plastic surgeons, Michael Jackson’s pathologic obsession with plastic surgery was very evident. What is sad is the lack of restraint that his plastic surgeons possessed when presented with his desires. Most people recognized that at the very least, Michael Jackson had multiple nose jobs, a cheek implant, a chin implant, bleaching of his skin, and wore wigs. There was not much else to change. And what was most sad, was that none of these procedures enhanced his appearance. In the end, Michael Jackson lay on an autopsy table with an empty space where he typically wore a prosthetic nose.
Most frequent questions and answers
Acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. affecting nearly 50 million Americans at any time. Acne is caused when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It can often be persistent and unsightly.
The Acne Clear BBL is a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without expensive creams or toxic medicines…
Brown sun and age spots are some of the first signs of aging and sun damage.
Treatment options include
- Creams such as hydroquinone and retin A. Hydroquinone is a bleaching agent while Retin A increases cellular turnover. Over-the-counter creams will generally not have high enough concentrations to be effective.
- Forever Young BBL – Cutting edge technology providing the most powerful and effective IPL option.
The Forever Young BBL uses Broad Band Light to alter skin melanin and rejuvenate cellular DNA. Instead of spending time and money on ineffective skin care products many of our patients have turned to the Forever Young BBL to make their skin more vibrant and youthful; reducing brown and red pigmentation problems, promoting collagen, and rejuvenating cellular DNA. It is the most popular laser treatment in our clinic.
What to expect from the Forever Young BBL:
- Treatments take 20-30 minutes
- Up to 80% improvement after a single treatment.
- Most patients will benefit from adding a Micro Laser Peel and a Profractional Laser Peel ( Triple Laser Package )
Fine facial lines and wrinkles are a result of UV sun damage, the breakdown of collagen, and a decrease in skin hydration. The Micro Laser Peel and the Profractional Laser are ablative lasers designed to reverse these changes.
- The Micro Laser Peel precisely ablates the surface skin in order to remove UV damaged skin
- The Profractional Laser ablates deep columns of skin that can reach to the deep dermis. This allows for skin contraction but it also encourages new cell grown and organizes new collagen
Results depend on the depth of treatment. Recovery from a maintenance treatment can be as little as a day; but recovery from aggressive treatments can be as much as 7 days. Many patients will benefit from the addition of the Forever Young BBL ( Triple Laser Package ).
More Articles For You
It may feel a little outdated and chauvinistic now, but growing up I loved watching
Are Men Actually Doing Something Right?? Many men choose to focus their workout regime to